- Muscle Activation Techniques Specialist
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex Specialist
- Kinesiology tape application specialist
- Muscle specific strengthening
- General strength and conditioning exercise prescription
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Postural re-education
- Correcting muscular imbalances
- Correcting neuromuscular motor patterns
- Increasing strength and conditioning
Oliver is a kinesiologist from Canada. He graduated from McGill University with a degree in Kinesiology. Oliver has a keen interest in manual muscle testing and is dedicated to rehabilitation and preventative exercise.
He holds education certifications in Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT), NeuroKinetic Therapy (NKT) and Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR). Oliver specializes in correcting neuromuscular motor patterns with total-body strength and conditioning to prevent the recurrence of unwanted patterns.
Oliver enjoys working with individuals of all ages that have chronic pain or recurring injuries and helps identify the source while educating along the way. Oliver is fluent in English and can speak French and Polish.