We are excited for your first visit at our clinic.
Here are some tips and information about what to expect from your first session:
Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your visit to complete the electronic patient registration process
Pay and Claim/reimbursement
For Pay and Claim (reimbursement), please follow these steps to book an appointment:
- Step 1: Call your insurance provider and check if you have coverage for reimbursement outside your network before you begin treatment.
- Step 2: Please check specific coverage for Chiropractic and Physiotherapy.
- Step 3: Ask what are the requirements needed for you to be able to claim back your money. If your insurance company needs a referral, we can help you with this, but we can only give a referral from Sports or Family Medicine Specialist. If your insurance company requests a referral from a GP or an Orthopedic Surgeon, we can give you a list of contacts if you don’t already have your own practitioner.
- Step 4: Make the appropriate appointment.
- Step 5: We can assist you with all the documentation process.
MISSED APPOINTMENT AND CANCELLATION:
Our cancellation policy is designed to help us provide the best care possible to all of our patients. Any appointments cancelled less than 6 hours before or any two no-shows, will be charged a fee of 250/- Dhs. Our system would not allow us to add future appointments unless the fee has been settled.
We hope you value the time of our therapists who stress the importance of following the treatment plan.
Please also keep in mind that someone in pain may be waiting for this time slot.
If you are in National Dress, please bring sports clothing for your comfort during your consultation and treatment.