- Primary consultation for all conditions of pain and injury.
- Sports injury assessment and treatment
- Back pain management
- Non-surgical treatment of sports and joint injury
- Diagnostic ultrasound of sport all musculoskeletal conditions
- PRP treatment injection
- Ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal procedures
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP)
- Knee pain: meniscus, ligament injury, ACL tear, osteoarthritis
- Shoulder pain and instability (rotator cuff injuries, shoulder joint arthritis, frozen shoulder)
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Hamstring and hip strains
- Muscle tear
- Achilles tendinitis
- Runner’s knee
- Hamstring tendinosis
- Wrist pain
- Low back pain, Piriformis syndrome, SI joint pain
- Trigger point injections
Dr. Arthur Williams is a Sports & Family Medicine Specialist registered with the Health Professional Board of South Africa. His Medical and Master’s Degree is from the University of Stellenbosch. He also has a Masters in Sports Medicine from the University of Cape Town.
Arthur has extensive experience in sports medicine and emergency medical care from his work with professional rugby teams around the world. His experience with elite and professional athletes has helped him refine his skills and understand the importance of integrated care for all walks of life- athlete or not.